Smile team visited the center of Vesala Lower School.
Press Conference at the Municipality of Campobasso 15th of December. The partners of the project met the Mayor of the city Antonio Battista, the deputy Mayor Bibiana Chierchia, council members Emma De Capua e Alessandra Salvatore, volunteer associations and social services supporting students with school problems; as well as teachers and students of Liceo Scientifico “A. Romita” involved in the project.
The volunteer association "La Scuoletta" helps students with problems with their homework every day. Retired teachers and new ones give their support to the activity for free. The Municipality gives a further support with the project COMPITIAMO the word has a double meaning: spell out word and we LOVE homework. CTS (Local Center for Students’ Support) deals with BES (Students with Special Needs – such as dyslexia, miscalculation). Social Services of Municipality supports students and families with social and economic problems.
With the colaboration and coordination of STEPS.
The SMILE group visiting the JOPO Project classroom and receiving an explanation of the project from people responsible for it.
The IES Albayzín students working with the Inspector of Education, Juan Ruiz Lucena, on the context analysis
Talking about dropout with a class of "Liceo Romita" of Campobasso and asking students' opinion about the phenomenon of dropout can be important to get different points of view
15th february we had the training at IES Albayzin with Vocational Guidance Depatment and Zahareña. A confidence environment is essential for kids to improve their academic results. Our studenrs were really interested in developping such skills.
- Interviews with members of Educative Administration
- Statistic Study about dropout problem
- Activities developed: Presentations carried out by the students in the frame of the subject Cultural and Artistic Heritage of Andalusia.
- Selection of Image and Sound Vocational students to record the documentary about the mobility experience
- Meetings with families involved in the Project in order to disseminate the Smile Project objectives and to organize the mobility’s of the students.
- Two Training Courses guided to IES Albayzín teachers about Google Education tools: “Collaborative tools: Google for Education in the IES Albayzín” and “TIC and TAC as way to improve the teaching/learning process”
- Conference “INTRODUCING DROP OUT”
- Exchange of Presentations: on cultural issues of each of the countries and on the initiative to create a Mediation Group in the IES Albayzín. "Cave Houses of the Sacromonte district", "Visit to Naples and Pompeii" and "Mediation Group: Video presentation about the training workshop received at IES Albayzín".
- HOW TO DEBATE. GROUP WORK
- DIGITAL POSTER CREATION
- STOP MOTION WORKSHOP
- Diversas ACTIVIDADES CULTURALES: estancia en Roma y Campobasso, visita a Nápoles y Pompeya, tour por las regiones de Molise y Apulia.
- STUDENTS’ REPORT ABOUT KEY CONCEPT OF DROP OUT
- STUDENTS REPORT ABOUT LEARNING AND CULTURAL EXPERIENCE: PHOTO GALLERY
Poetry recital of Romancero Gitano of Federico García Lorca and Salvatore Quasimodo. In Italian Romance de la luna, luna.
Mix Italian and Spanish students groups are together working for a round table with local stakeholders (school, teachers, families, childcare centers and SMILE project representatives) about dropout. They have questions and proposal for them.
With the partitipatio of vocational guidance provincial service, Aldeas Infatiles (children´s residence), and teachers of Lyceo A. Romita and IES Albayzín.
Students of 1º ESO of IES Albayzín (Granada) participating in an especial class dedicated to inform about the Smile Project and debate about School Dropout.
Last Friday, a group of Smile Project students explained the targets of the project, their experiences taking part in the project, and their conclusions about possible strategies to prevent school dropout. It was also carried out the presentation of the Documentary “Smile” made by Tania Levashova, one of the Vocational students who is participating in the project.
- Photo gallery
- Lecture: Approaching Alhambra: From Oblivion to Overload
- Region of Molise: small but beatiful